Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, May 12, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Birthday Month

Well, so much for my goal of blogging at least once a week. Now it's May. Riley has turned 1, Colby has turned 3 and Jahnna will be 5 in a couple of weeks. The kids got a big swingset for all their birthdays plus some little stuff. At this point in time it's easier to do one big gift instead of smaller ones. Colby started preschool at the developmental school. He goes 4 days a week. I think he likes it. On Thursday he only cried for an hour out of two and a half hours. So that is progress. He seems agitated today though so he's pobably going to scream for longer today. It takes him a long time to adjust to anything anymore. I am going to be ambitious and try and get all their pictures taken some time this week. We'll see if it happens. Ihave to take Colby's special tomato chair so he can sit up for pictures so it makes it kind of difficult. That's all the news for now, wish me luck on the pictures.

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Christine said...

I didn't know you were venturing into the blogging world! Welcome aboard my dear friend! Thanks for leaving me a comment. You are a strong woman and an amazing mother. I'm glad we an keep in contact via our blogs! All 3 of my Fish Heads have used (and loved) the bunny rabbit quilt all you laurels made for me when I had Tyler - and it is still in one piece!

 
At May 13, 2008 at 9:02 AM , Blogger cin said...

Hi Erin
I think I did it!
This is all new to me, "Blogging"
So anyway hopefully you got me E-Mail. I'll "BLOG" you next time.
Take Care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home