Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Help with Colby's equipment

Here's a link to help Colby get some therapy equipment.Its the refer a friend link to the right. It doesn't cost you anything you just sign up before May 15th and $10.00 will go towards Colby's equipment. We are hoping to get a swing sling that we can ue to help him try andwalk and crawl again. If you can forward on our blog site to as many people as possible we sure would appreciate it! Thanks to everyone for all your help, love and support!

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2008 at 4:49 PM , Blogger languagemcr said...

I was informed about your situation from my dear friend Deb Low. I would be pleased to donate some money for Colby's equipment but would prefer to just send a check. Where should I send it? Or I could send it to Deb and she could forward it.
Let me know.
Hang in there. He'll be in my prayers.
Marilee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home