Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, June 2, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Dance Recital





Jahnna had her dance recital on Friday. She was great. She told me she was a little frightened before she went out but that she still had fun. She loved that she got to wear makeup. She was excited for Aunt Megan to come see her but silly Uncle Allan decided to roll a motorcycle and go to the hosptial with a sprained shoulder instead. I think he's lucky Megan didn't kill him when she saw him! We also had a garage sale on Saturday. That was fun. I met a lady from my ward who is going to put together a stake wide garage sale for us on the 21st. I am hoping it will go a long way towards getting Colby the therapy that he needs. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes. Here are some new pictures from this weekend. First an updated family shot, then Colby was wanting his dad to hold him (I can't figure out how to turn the pictures so you will just have to turn your head!) Jahnna in her dance costume and finally Riley found the paints and was painting!

4 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Ess said...

YAY! I am so glad you are on here. It is amazing to me how fast your kids have grown! Tell everyone hi!

Sharea

 
At June 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Hi Erin,
I found your blog through Heidi's. Your family is beautiful. Corinne told me about Colby's health problems (well, as much as she knew at the time) and I am really sorry to hear about it. But, I know you are amazing and you children will forever benefit from having such a strong and loving mother.
P.S. our blog address is forcuatro.blogspot.com

 
At June 6, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Matt and Erin said...

Gosh how we miss you guys! Hope all is well, looks like Colby has improved drastically! Awesome! We can't wait to see you again soon, I'll have to call and catch up! Kisses to all the kiddos!

 
At June 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Nicki said...

I love the family pic..so cute! It's so good to hear that people are being so supportive and generous with what Colby needs. Jahnna looks beautiful in her dance costume! So pretty in yellow and I can just imagine how much fun she had wearing makeup!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home