Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, August 22, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Counting my blessings #2




Oops I"m already behind on counting my blessings every week! Figures I'm behind in everything else in my life why wouldn't I be on a blog? Anyway this week I am thankful for my husband. I'm thankful that he is the type of guy who would rather be home than hanging out with the guys at work. He told the sister missionaries this week that coming home to us is the best part of his day and that he appreciates the work I put into making our house a home. What can I say, I try! =) I love that he takes an interest in each of our kids and likes to read them stories and play with them. I am thankful that he is trying to take us to the temple and even though it's been a long process I know he will get through it when he is ready. Here is a picture of him reading to Jahnna and Colby last night after he got home from work. I love it!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote this like 3 weeks ago and can't get the stupid camera to link to the computer so I will post the picture at a later date. Today makes a week since John quit chewing Copenhagen! This is the longest he's gone in 6 years. I am so proud of him. Please keep him in your prayers in his efforts to quit and take us to the temple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home