Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

nightcaps

Jahnna has decided that she needs a nightcap to wear to bed. Her words not mine. She is such a goofball. So she wrapped a towel around her head and embelished it with toilet paper. She is such a funny girl she is really into telling us knock knock jokes right now. I swear her favorite word is "actually" She tells me "Mom, actually it happened this way" Her other favorite thing to say is "something called a ...." So she will say "Mom can you get me something called a cup" or things like that. What five year old says things like that. Oh mine does! So the pictures are of the princess Jahnna in her night cap Riley looking at a garter snake that dad and jahnna brought home from fishing this weekend. It left the next day after biting john on the knuckle while helping Riley hold it. One of the pictures has a hysterical look from Riley. Not really sure what she was saying or doing but I thought it was pretty funny. The last one I think is Jahnna being brave holding the snake while dad took her picture. What other child goes fishing in a dress. She is so opposite of me I just ahve to shake my head!









3 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Cyndi said...

how cute they are. Jahanna looks like she just had her wisdom teeth pulled. Funny kids! They're always good for a hefty laugh.

 
At October 1, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Erin said...

She has some chubby cheeks! I think she got it from me!

 
At October 2, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Ess said...

Gotta love the imaginations of little children. One word for the snake...gross.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home