Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Uggghhh Sleep Studies

So colby's mickey button popped and we had to go down to primaries yesterday to replace it. The sleep study people happened to call 5 minutes after I made the appointment. So they said well do you just want to stay instead of coming back next tuesday. So I said ok no big deal. Sleep studies are miserable!!!!! Poor Colby looked like a mummy because he had a full EEG while they were doing it to make sure he wasn't having small seizures that were causing him to wake up. Anyway we got him all hooked up and he went to sleep. I knew it was going to be a miserable night because he hated what they did to him. So he was up at 11:45 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 and finally 5:00. I finally asked if we could just go. The sad thing is, is that it wasn't his worst night ever. He does this about every fourth or fifth night. So I'm used to it but then driving home this morning made me have a huge headache. So now I'm exhausted and have a migrane. Fun for me. We'll know the results in 3 weeks. Lucky us.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Cyndi said...

I wish I was there to help you so you could sleep. I hate having migranes. Wishin' the best of luck today. I hope Colby will sleep for you for a little bit today...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home