Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Fashion Sense



Jahnna has a very unique sense of fashion. This is what she wore to school today. Hat and all. Coming from a mother who can't stand to wear dresses she loves her skirts and the color pink. You can't really see the leggings that I force her to wear under the skirt. She wouldn't wear them if I didn't make her. I figure when it's 38 degrees outside she better have at least that on. The hat is her Easter hat. The sticker on her forehead is for super math day or something. All I can do is smile at her wonderful sense of self! I sure do love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home