Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Partly Sunny

Jahnna cracks me up. We were driving home from therapy and she said "Mom, look it's partly sunny outside" I said "How about mostly cloudy?" She says "No, look right there it's partly sunny." It was the tiniest litle sliver of sunshine coming through the dark gray clouds. You just gotta love a childs optimism. I guess I should focus more on the partly sunny than the mostly cloudy. It's good to learn from your kids.

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Matt and Erin said...

A good lesson! Definitely partly sunny! What a funny, adorable girl she is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home