Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Melt my heart

Last night I put Colby on the kitchen floor while I went to go put Riley in the bathtub. I know it sounds crazy but he's supposed to be on the floor so he will try and crawl. Anyway I told Jahnna to stay by him and maybe try and play with a toy. I came back to check on them and I just peeked around the corner. My camera was in the drawer just past them so I couldn't take a picture. Jahnna was telling Colby "You can do it, reach for it, reach for it." He was trying to reach for the connects set motorcycle that she had built. He finally managed to do it and then she told him good job and that she was so proud of him. He was smiling and saying Yes when she told him he did it. This past year has been hard on Jahnna because she feels like she doesn't get enough attention so it was fun to see her encouraging and praising her brother for doing his therapy! Sometimes brothers and sisters do get along!

3 Comments:

At December 9, 2008 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

I love moments like those. That is awesome - a good memory to remember.

 
At December 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Cyndi said...

What a good big sister. That just makes me tear up. You are such a good mom.

 
At December 13, 2008 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Yours truly said...

What a sweet heart, I absolutely love when Jocey fills in the mommy role. Through all the fighting it is definitely nice to have a breath of fresh air.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home