Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

The early demise of Copper

So in case you ever get the urge to feed a guinea pig a plastic shopping bag. Don't do it! It kind of makes them suffocate or something. Anyway, poor copper ate half of a walmart bag and was found this morning very cold and stiff with big bulging eyes. Jahnna has been informed that he has been buried in the pet cemetary behind the mountain. It is far away so children don't try and go visit their pets. She told me it was ok when she turned eight she would be able to see him. I asked her why when she is eight? She told me well I will be resurrected with Jesus and I will get to see all my old pets. Hmmmmm Maybe we need to talk a little bit more about baptism and what it really means. That will be for our next family home evening I think.

6 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

That is so funny, you have me totally laughing right now!

 
At November 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

Erin, you guys just CRACK ME UP!!!! Sorry to hear about Copper!

 
At November 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Ess said...

RIP Copper...the story was hilarious. LOL

 
At November 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Ryan and the Girls said...

Erin, I am so sorry to hear about Copper. I had to laugh!! You guys are great!!

 
At November 18, 2008 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Nicki said...

I think all guinea pigs should eat plastic wal mart bags. Just kidding. I love my neice she is great. maybe she knows more about the second coming than we do and we will all be resurrected by then. Hmmmm. Anyway love you guys tons and cant wait to get up there in December. Maybe John and I will have to go shoot some guns.
Jason

 
At December 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Nicki said...

i love what kids come up with...they keep us on our toes...can't wait to see you guys this month!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home