Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, April 24, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Spoke with the Inefectious disease receptionist today. Apparently my three phone messages being concerned about Colby still vomitting have been heard by anyone. So I called today again and oh big surprise they want me to trek back down to Salt Lake to get an MRI with contrast through the emergency room. Of course lets do that on Friday afternoon again when nothing will get done until Monday but we need to admit you just for observation. So I'll probably spend the weekend in the hospital again. Lucky us. If you hear random screaming through out the day it will just be me venting my anger and frustration.

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

So frustrating, I am so sorry.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Ess said...

Oh you poor guys. I would be extremely frustrated myself by now and would have probably already ticked off a few people. Still praying for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home