Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

waiting on the neurosurgery nurse

Colby's blood work is half way done and some of his counts are elevated showing inflammation. So now I have a call in to the neurosurgery nurse to review the lab work and hopefully (everyone pray really really hard) he can just get an antibiotic prescribed and stay at home. I'll update as I hear more. On a side note you would think I would be able to spell neurosurgery correctly after typing it so many times but I still have to spell check it. Seems like the u should be before the e. Funny the things that come to mind some times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home