Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, May 4, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Happy Birthday Riley

I can't believe you are two today. It seems like just yesterday you were born. You are my whirling dirvish. You march to your own beat. I wanted to have you yesterday so there would be a day in between your brohers birthday and yours. You had other plans. You decided the 4th was a better day for you and were born at 12:08 in the morning. You are so independent. Your favorite phrase at the moment is "No mom, I do it." You are an outdoor kid. Your favorite thing to do this last winter was to sneak outside and take off your shoes and gloves, play for a few minutes and then shriek for me to come and get you in the middle of three feet of snow. You scared me to death every time. Now you like to go outside barefoot, even in the middle of a thunder storm yesterday. You love cheese and crackers and to spit apple pulp all over the house. You give great kisses and your bear hug is very scary! You have a very big growl for such a little body. You are always ready to go in the car, even waking me up at 4:00 in the morning yelling "Mom, Jacket, I ready go car"

I am so thankful you have blessed our family with your spirit and spunk. You have gotten your dad and I through many dark and trying days with your hugs and kisses. Yor concern for your brother never fails to bring a tear to my eye. You always make sure you give him a hug and a kiss before you go to sleep at night. You tell all of us frequently "I Non You" or I love you. You are my little raggamuffin and fireball all wrapped in one. Our family wouldn't be complete with out you!

Your mom is not real good at adding pictures so here you are in reverse order!













































3 Comments:

At May 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ry!!! You are such a little adventure.

 
At May 4, 2009 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Ess said...

This was a sweet post. Happy Birthday Riley!!

 
At May 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Erin - she is so cute! Happy Birthday to Riley!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home