Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, May 1, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Smiles and Updates

Yesterday Colby had his PICC line removed. No more IV antibiotics. No more antibiotics at all for that matter. No more stitches. He has had stitches in his little body since March 11th. They are finally all gone. He is smiling again. He is still not sleeping at night. I guess it's back to normal. Well, as normal as this family of chaos gets anyway.


Attacking Dad on the trampoline


Flying a kite at the park. Yes that's a thunder storm coming in behind us.


Riley goofing off for mom.


Dad gave him a haircut.


Finally a smile after 5 weeks of not seeing one.


Jumping Jacks in Daddy's boots.


I do it mom! I fly kite.


More Silliness.

2 Comments:

At May 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Ess said...

Girl, You have sainthood in my eyes. :) Also I wanted to thank you for sharing that Colin Ray song...just brought me to tears what an awesome song.

 
At May 1, 2009 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

Erin, I'm SOOO happy to see Colby smiling again after so long! DAD gave him the haircut? Couldn't tell! ;) Look good!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home