Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Jack Rabbit Link in upper corner

I stumbled upon a website a couple of months ago through a yahoo group I belong to. I looked up the website and downloaded this great book called the Jack Rabbit Factor. I realized how much my thoughts had been affecting our situations in life and knew I had to change some things.

I realized how much the power of thought influenced our ability to get Colby Hyperbaric treatments when we had no means to do it. I figured I could probably apply this to other areas of life. Am I making millions today? No. Have I started small and am working my way up? Yes.

Thought habits are hard to break but I am working on it. Even if you don't ever do anything else with the program (And I haven't yet!) it' still a good download to read. It's totally free and you don't have to do anything else. Just thought I'd pass the information along to anyone else who might want to read it.

Here is one of the emails that I could have sent out but decided to just blog it instead.



Need a good dose of hope about your finances? Then you need to read the award-winning, national bestseller, "The Jackrabbit Factor" which will forever change the way you see life.

In fact, if you're like thousands of other readers, it could even improve your financial picture forever.

The power of this story comes through its ability to instill success principles into your HEART where they belong, instead of remaining primarily in the intellect.

After all, don't we all KNOW what we should do? But only those who get success into their heart ever see the results they seek. This story facilitates that change.

And best of all, you can read it for FREE!

Just follow the link below and you can watch a 4-minute movie about the story and download the book today.

http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2968179

"I tripled my income and my husband retired from his day job … To say the information is life changing would be an understatement! Thank you!!" – Marnie Pehrson, IdeaMarketers.com

Go get your copy and read it today, you'll thank yourself and so will your family.

http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2968179

2 Comments:

At May 9, 2009 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Ess said...

Todd and I read this book a couple of years ago...very interesting read. There is another book that when I find it I will give you the title that corresponds with this one. :)

 
At May 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Sounds good. I'm kind of into motivational books right now. I'd love to read another.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home