Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, February 16, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Nothing to write about

So I haven't had anything to write about lately so here are some pictures from the last week or so. I don't know how Jahnna keeps managing to avoid the camera. Tomorrow I'll get pictures of the little jack o lantern. She's missing several teeth and has a bit of a lisp right now!


Riley with a jack rabbit call. It is insanely loud and annoying. Thank you dad!


I got my usual hair cut but John picked out the hair color so now it's orange! Plus I am excited to say I lost 15 lbs in 23 days and I have kept it off now for 2 weeks. I'm going to do the whole diet again after colby's surgery. I stopped early this time. I've got 40 more to go. Wish me luck!



Colby dressed up for school pictures


Riley helping with the laundry.

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Ess said...

I know what you mean by not having much to blog about....the kids try to help me with suggestions.

 
At February 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Erin said...

It feels like every day is the same and not much interesting goes on to write about. I love to read yours though I think you are amazingly creative with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home