Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Shooting Range

Here's a little snip of our weekend. The girls went to go play with Grandma Amundsen while Mom Dad and Colby went to go shooting at the range. I forgot how much I like to go shoot. It's been almost 6 years since the last time I went shooting. 9 months pregnant with Jahnna 2 weeks before she was born out skeeting shooting with a shotgun. This time I had to settle for trying out the new handgun (well, new to me) and a couple of rifles we have. Someday I'll get another shotgun but not today.


I'm cool


Jahnna the Jack O Lantern


Getting my eyes and ears on


Waiting with Grandpa Amundsen for daddy to get everything ready


Daddy helping me


more guns


I got mad when it was mommy's turn to shoot.




Playin video games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home