Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Incision pictures - don't look if you don't like stitches

So these are for those family members that are far away and have been wondering how bad Colby's stitches are from surgery. I know it's only taken me two weeks to get around to it but here they are. The red around the incision sites has gone away now that the stitches are out so it was just a reaction to them.


Back. Where they anchored the catheter.


Stomach. John asked why they didn't sew up the part on the left side. I had to look twice to realize it was his belly button. You can't tell in the picture but it actually looked like it was open after the surgery.


Getting a ride to surgery in the cool red wagon. Versed is good stuff made him all loopy!


Fighting with Uncle Robert. He came and waited with us until the surgery was done. It was a good distraction.


Versed kicking in. I loved the smile so I had to get a shot. Colby was so patient while we waited. He was supposed to go in at 4:30 and they took him back aroun 7:45 I think. He just watched Wubzy on our portable DVD player.


Getting more sleepy.


The abdominal binder he has to wear for the next six weeks to help it heal.

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Blogger RS Secretary said...

So glad the surgery went well. He looks happy! And THANK YOU so much for posting your talk. You know that you did that just for me. I was so sad I missed it. I am so glad you are in our ward, too.

 
At March 30, 2009 at 5:07 PM , Blogger The Panero Family said...

He is such a handsome boy. Thinking of all of you always. Let me know if there is something you need that I can do (I know I am far away so a lot of help right?).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home