So as of this afternoon it looks like we're not going anywhere. He called HRC today to find out what was going on with his orders and they said it was still pending. So then he asked if we could just stay and the guy said there wasn't any reason we couldn't. I love that the recruiting command thinks they have control over their reserve recruiters when in fact they don't. So far now we stay.