Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, June 15, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday Again



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Wow I can' believe it's been a week since I posted last. I would never not post for a week because it was a little hectic around here.

I wouldn't not post because I was busy doing the Family Time and Money Freedom course by Leslie Householder. I wasn't so excited to be looking at my goals in life that I completely forgot to do other important things like write about my week. I wouldn't do that. Not me! If you'd like to know more about the FTMF course you can always click on the Jackrabbit Factor link on the right side of this blog.

I wouldn't crack an egg for dinner dumping the egg onto the counter and then put the shells in the frying pan because I was so tired from not sleeping. Then I wouldn't proceed to watch the egg on the counter for almost a full minute wondering why it wasn't cooking. That would be a little to much sleep deprevation going on and it wouldn't cause me to finally agree to night nursing. (Thank you Shannon! I'll see you tonight at 11:00) We'll see how it goes and make a decision on whether or not to stick with it after a couple of weeks. Anyway I wouldn't do something that crazy not me!

I also wouldn't call the guy selling the Dynavox system we are working on getting for Colby and make a nuisance of myself because I don't have patience for insurance billing. I wouldn't get super excited that all the paperwork has been submitted and we should have a computer that will talk for Colby in about a month. Now if he will cooperate and try and learn how to use it maybe we can finally figure out what he wants when he gets upset.

That's about it for Not Me Monday. Not because there wasn't more but because I can't remember anymore. When I get this tired my short term memory is shot! Hopefully starting tonight I'll get a little more sleep and I'll be able to make a little more sense. But I'm not hoping for that! Not me!

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2009 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Oh Erin. Right after Emma got diagnosed and I had Sophie I cracked an egg and put it right into the carton on top of all the other eggs. I am so happy that you have some help at night! No one could go on and on with no sleep like that! I hope it works out well for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

 
At June 16, 2009 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Amanda! I'm always good with people praying for us! =) I meant to reply back to your mom but can't figure out where her post is. If you talk to her tell her I'll get back to her it just might take me a couple days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home