Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

I am an angel!

So this mornings conversation with Riley and her dad went something like this.

Riley screaming at Jahnna "You go to your room"
Dad "Riley leave Jahnna alone, your not the boss, you are a kid"
Riley "No I'm not! I'm an angel. Grandma's angel. I da boss. You da king. You go to work, your the king."
Dad "Kings are the bosses, Angels are  not."
Riley "I am an angel. I am the boss."
Dad "Well if your an angel then I'm God and I am the boss."
Riley "No you are the king, you go to work"

Not really sure who won that one. I think it might have been Riley.

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

LOL That's awesome Erin!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! :)

 
At September 25, 2009 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Too funny. Can't wait for those funny conversations to creep up any day now in our house too.... Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home