Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, July 27, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Say a prayer

I follow MckMama on her blog and her baby boy is not doing well. Can everybody say a prayer for them.


Prayers for Stellan


Having had a child in a similiar situation (walking the line between life and death) I've become rather attached to little stellan. His life has inspired many in a short amount of time. If you want to read more about them you can visit her blog. But for now I'll just continue to pray for their support and comfort and healing. Thanks for letting me pass that on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home