Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Little behind

So I'm just a little behind in life. Here are pictures of John in the hospital when he threw his back out. Then Jahnna's first day of school. First grade! Wow where has the time gone? And Colby's first day of school. I kinda timed his meds wrong so he was really sleepy for the bus ride but I kind of got a smile out of him. You can't really see his mohawk all that well but it's there.
Jahnna woke up late but wanted to see the bus so shes still in her pj's and Riley is saying cheese but I caught her mid word!

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Ess said...

Erin, Colby is getting so big! John's arms are getting very colorful, :). We used to watch LA Ink and I found that to be a very fascinating show watching the tattoo artists and then listening to the stories behind why the customer would pick a certain tattoo.

 
At September 3, 2009 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I know he looks so grown up now! I can't believe how little he used to be compared to now. John got most of the rest of his arms done when Colby was in he hospital. It was cathartic for him I guess. Kind of like if my kids gonna be in pain then I'll suffer with him mentality! Crazy I know. He has a huge chest piece that he needs to get finished but he's been putting it off cause it goes right on his sternum. He said he knows what a heart attack must feel like after having that done. He's not in a big hurry to finish it. One of his tats on his right arm is a picture his grandpa drew during WW II of a soldier. It's pretty cool and has lots of meaning to it. He's got all kinds of stories behind his.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home