Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday Night Fun

Have I ever mentioned how much my husband LOVES fire? He does. His favorite thing(or one of them anyway) to do in summer is to have fires. Scratch that. His favorite thing all year is to have fires. We are the family out roasting marshmallows in 5 degree weather in the winter. Anyway last night he decides to build a fire. The kids are asleep and our friends have come over to hang out for a bit. Then Colby decides at 9:00 that he's missing out on the fun and needs to wake up. So he comes out to play with J. and W. who have been having fun in the garage while we chat. All in all a good night with good friends.


Me and my insane husband. Please don't hurt your eyes on my neon legs.


Sgt. Johnson trying to be rude! I believe he was doing something was his middle finger but I didn't get the right angle. Darn!


And the boys hanging out in the garage. I think this is around 10:45. Watching Curious George on the tv. They are way to cool to smile for a picture.

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2009 at 4:26 AM , Blogger Matt and Erin said...

Wow....two things missing...where on earth is John's hair?! And you've lost weight girlfriend! You look great! I am so envious! Reminds me of our 1am "bbq" that one time. Lol.

 
At August 2, 2009 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I know! He's bald! He didn't want to pay $20 during the summer to get it cut so he shaved it. As for me, Thanks! I've lost 42 pounds as of yesterday. Haven't weigh in yet today. So hopefully it's even more. I've got 3 more days on this diet and then I think I"m done with it until next summer! It feels so good to be back down to where I am!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home