Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, October 5, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok here we go. I have an insane headache and am super tired right now so if it doesn't make sense sorry in advance.

I would never burst out laughing when my 2 year old was trying to bless our dinner. John kept trying to help her and the conversation went something like this.
John - Heavenly Father
Riley - Hevedly Fader
John - Thank you for this day
Riley - Yes
John - Riley say Thank you for this day
Riley - Yes
John - Thank you for this day
Riley - Yes
John - Please bless the food
Riley - Yes
John - Riley say please bless the food
Riley - Yes
John - In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Riley - AMEN. Mommy I did it. I blessa food.

Sometimes she can be such an agreable child. Other times not so much
Like at 3:00 in the morning when she starts screaming Mom I frowed up at the top of her lungs. I did not groan out loud and say Riley couldn't you have kept it in the bed? I always show complete sympathy for my children. Especially when I"ve been up at 12:00, 1:00. 2:00, 3:00 for the throw up fest and then 4:30, 5:30 and 6:00 at which time I gave up and just got up.

I also would never tell Jahnna that she couldn't brush her hair on the way to school because she had spent a half an hour screaming at me that she couldn't find her shoes this morning. Jahnna immediately burst into tears when I told her she had to put on socks and shoes today instead of wearing flip flops. I'm the worlds meanest mom because I wouldn't let her wear flip flops when it's supposed to snow today. So since she spent a half an hour crying over lost shoes I wasn't about to let her use my brush. Mean I know but hopefully she might learn to put her shoes away, instead of putting them behind a hamper in her sisters bedroom. How did they even end up there?

That's all I've got today. Seriously I've had a headache since Riley clocked me in the cheek bone with the telephone last week. Why did she throw the phone at me? I don't know. Why do 2 year olds do any of the things they do? The headache went away for the day but I've had a headache every day since then. If I could take Hydrocodone I would but I'm afraid it would knock me out and then who would take care of Colby? Who is yelling at me cause he's laying on the floor next to me and not holding him. Oh well life is never dull around here.

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Cyndi said...

I love your Monday posts! And, isn't it always mind-blowing where "lost" shoes turn up? It's always in the weirdest places!

 
At October 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Shane & Amy said...

I'm sitting here thinking that I'm tired....and I can't be as tired as you! You make me tired just reading your blog! I wish I could come over a help you out and just let you take a nap! Hang in there! Thanks for sharing your "not me Mondays". I love reading them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home