Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, November 27, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5 Question Friday 11/27/09

Copy the following questions, post them to your blog and answer them...then, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and linky up...Thanks goes to  Mama M. for doing 5 question friday! Wanna join in but don't have a blog? Feel free to leave your answers in the comments!
 


Questions for November 27th: (Thanks to Adrienne and Tyler for their question suggestions!!)

1.
Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?


We always do a real tree. We always go the Saturday after Thanksgiving and get the tree. Then we blast Christmas music while we put up the decorations and have Hot Chocolate. It's a ton of fun and the kids love it. We also get each one a new Christmas ornament and write their name and year on it so they will have their own Christmas ornaments when they get older.

 
2.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?

I think getting everything ready. We read the Christmas story on Christmas Eve also. We also must watch all of the Santa Clause movies sometime during the month. I think those three movies are hysterical.

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
Way to many calories. I purposely did a protein day the day before to lose some weight in order to gorge myself last night! Turns out I didn't need to. Even after eating two pieces of pie and two helpings of stuffing I didn't gain anything today! Yippee for me!
4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?
Nope we'll do that tomorrow.


5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

 I don't think I have one. I'm not big on candy and sweets. I do love peanut brittle and almond roca and those are two things I make every year.

 


MckLinky Blog Hop

        

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Mama M. said...

Not an ounce? Jealous. Very jealous. ;) Real trees rock the house!!

 
At November 28, 2009 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Helga said...

What a great idea to get a new ornament each year!!! I think we will start that tradition this year too :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home