Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, November 16, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday/There's a mouse in my house



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I would never run to grab my camera to capture this



or this




or this




I certainly never would have laughed while asking her what the heck she was doing? Her reply "I'm eating cheesy." I think we have a very large mouse in our house.

I also would never quietly sneak to get my camera and peer around a corner to get this shot.




Jahnna is getting so big. I was annoyed when I went into the living room and saw that the light was on. But before she noticed I saw that she was in there reading a chapter book to herself. She's read 8 chapters in 2 days. Not bad for a first grader. She will have plenty of time to read to herself this week since she gets her tonsils taken out tomorrow.

And no I did not spill two cups of tea, one bowl of soup and one bowl of beef broth all over my counters yesterday. That would have to be a serious case of clumsiness that I would never display. Not Me! Oh and Megan the soup was wonderful and no I didn't spill all of it but that stupid rubber ring on the bottom of the bowl is to blame! Not Me!

6 Comments:

At November 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Ess said...

Those are cute girls!! I have actually had teeth marks in my cheese before...at least they like cheese! :)

 
At November 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Brandie said...

At least it was cheese my kids do that with butter! Oh so gross! haha

 
At November 16, 2009 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Helga said...

What a cute mouse you have in your house!!! Jahnna is doing really good with her reading and you should be so proud!!! Don´t feel bad about all the stuff you spilled, I am a clutz too and spitll/brake/trip over and hurt myself on everything!!!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

I think it is a larger than normal mouse but I am guessing a rather cute mouse!!!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Jamie H said...

Stopping by to say hi and check you out :) That cheese thing is so cute!

 
At November 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

My daughter is also a cheese fanatic-- I could totally see her doing something like that one day!

And good for you, inspiring your older daughter to love reading so much. GO MOM!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home