Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, November 6, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5 Question Friday 11/6

Copy the following questions, post them to your blog and answer them...then, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and linky up...Thanks goes to  Mama M. for doing 5 question friday! Wanna join in but don't have a blog? Feel free to leave your answers in the comments!




Five Question Friday, 11/6:


1. What is your dream job?
SAHM but I still feel like I want to do something more. I'd love to do life coaching or something like that. I'd also love to write a book but have no idea what to write on or how to get started. Why I want to write  a book I have no idea but it sounds cool!

2. What song could you play over and over?
Silence. I love silence right now. No music no song just silence. It's a rare moment at my house when it's silent

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
Talking. I hate texting. Maybe it's because I have a stupid touch screen phone and I have to keep deleting letters or just because I like to gab with someone other than a 2 year old.

4. What is your must have beauty product?
There's not just one. I have to have my eyes done. Eye shadow liner and mascara, then powder. I rarely do anything else.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
I don't have one. Seriously I never really like Michael Jackson. Thriller creeped me out even in the 80's.




MckLinky Blog Hop

2 Comments:

At November 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Mama M. said...

Really? Not even Thriller? Well..I guess it was pretty creepy! And amen!! on the silence! ;)

 
At November 6, 2009 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Helga said...

I wrote the same thing about the dream job, I want to be a SAHM or my biggest dream has always been to write a book :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home