Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, January 22, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5 Question Friday 1/22/10

My Little Life

Head on over to Mama M and check out some other fun Five Question Friday answers.

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?


How about growing old with lots of money? J/K totally smart alecky today. I think I'd rather grow old without money than die young with money. At least if you grow old you have lots of life experiences. You'd probably have a family and lots of happy memories. Money is nice but family and friends are more important.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

I do. Sometimes Jahnna does if she is feeling particulary helpful. So maybe 3 or 4 times a year! It's just as easy for me to take out the trash as it is for John to do it. Plus one of Jahnnas chores is to empty the garbage cans every morning into the big one. So usually it's full after he's gone to work.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

Yes. It involves planes crashing and only happens when a family member is going to fly somewhere. Strange huh?
4. Can you play a musical instrument?

When I was younger I played the clarinet and the piano. Neither one very well. I wish I could still play both but someday I'll try and learn again. My first priority if I was going to learn an instrument would be the guitar. I really wish I had learned to play that.
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

Probably a health food store or supplement store of some kind. But I also love crafts and school stuff. My favorite part of teaching was going to the education store every summer and just spening hours in there. Or maybe a book store that's really comfy and cozy. Ok I'd have a health food, supplement, craft, school stuff book store!

Can you tell I have a hard time sticking with one option. I think maybe I have adult ADD because I cannot stick with one thing. Probably why I've had so many different jobs in my life. Oh well variety is the spice of life right?

MckLinky Blog Hop

5 Comments:

At January 22, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Mama M. said...

Haha!! I love your "store"! That's hilarious...I think I have adult ADD, too!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Mama M. said...

Oh, Erin...I just watched Colby's video...and wow.

My heart goes out to you, as a mother, having to watch your child suffer beyond your control.

I am so, so, so incredibly sorry for the suffering sweet Colby has had to endure...

A GREAT BIG mom to mom hug to you!!!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Mama M. He's a pretty special boy to go through all that and still fight every day to have a good day. He's my inspiration!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Helga said...

I would so go to your store....I want to sit on the big comfy couches and read about crafts and eat healthy food :o)

 
At January 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin - I just watched Colby's video. What a sweet little video to remind us all how quickly things can change in an instant. Watching him with his daddy on the skateboard sent me over the edge. Praying for your peace of mind and a full recovery for sweet Colby.

Hugs! Terri (the jelly lady)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home