Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, January 8, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5 Question Friday 1/8/10

 Welcome to 5 question Friday. I love this bloghop. It's fun to read what other people answer. Fun times. Anyway here it is. Thanks goes to Mama M. for hosting the party.




1. What's your "comfort food"?



Without a doubt it's popcorn. Oozing with salty buttery goodness. And a soda. Wrecks my stomach but I love it while I'm eating it.  Mmmmmhhh now I want some but I'm doing a protein day and so all I get to eat today is a big fat steak. Oh well tomorrow I'll be 4 pounds lighter and then maybe I'll indulge.

2.
Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?

I want to send thank you's I really do. I just rarely get them out. 
I feel bad when I don't send them and then guilt trip myself for 6 months over it.

3.
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?


I don't even know! I love Csi and Bones but I really don't want to do that all day for a month. I'd love to do friends (see upcoming question) but I'd get really really fat sitting in a coffee shop all day doing nothing. Probably something like everybody loves Raymond. Then I could laugh all day.



4. What is your favorite online recipe site?



My go to recipe site is www.recipegoldmine.com but I don't really like the new format. Okay the year old format that I still can't get used to. So mostly I swagbuck search a recipe. 
(Yes you can join up under me. Look in my top right corner to join. I've made $20 in Amazon giftcards in two months!) 

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"? 

Hands down Friends all the way. I never got into Seinfeld. I don't know why. Just wasn't that funny to me. I did like the no soup for you episode but really that's about the only one I remember. And even if you haven't seen it you still probably know which one I'm talking about.

4 Comments:

At January 8, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Helga said...

Who the heck is this anonymous that is leaving that same comment on a whole bunch of blogs???

Anyway....I have been doing swagbucks for awhile now and even ordered some games for my sons for Christmas and I was supposed to get swagbucks for them but never did. I only have 50+ swagbucks after months of using it. How do you do it???

I love Friends too :o)

 
At January 8, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Friends, definitely hands down!! I would have picked that as my show to spend a month in too but I figured I needed to loose some weight instead. :)

 
At January 8, 2010 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Mama M. said...

Just had yummy buttery, salty popcorny goodness tonight! The swagbucks thing sounds interesting! I might hafta check that out! Glad to "see" you!

Mama M.
My Little Life

 
At January 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by from SITS! I love finding new, wonderful blogs through them. If you are looking for a good recipe site, follow www.beverlysbackporch.blogspot.com
It's new, but fabulous! Your children are beautiful, and they are NEVER too old too sit in your lap :) If my 18-year-old was willing I'd still have him sitting in my lap for a story every night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home