Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wordless Wednesday





What? Don't you eat dinner with an AK-47 to keep the peace? I do. Just kidding I was done eating and my dad wanted a picture of me with my new home defense weapon. Again it wasn't my idea to have an AK-47 it was my husbands. Of course. And the goofy look on my face is because I was trying to get a piece of chicken out of my teeth before he took the picture. I wasn't so successful with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home