Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Molly Gets Organized All In One Place




Organization is such an elusive thing for me. I like being organized. I like to think I'm organized. And then I look at my desk, into my drawers or I try to find something and I realize how unorganized I really am. This e-book was designed for me! I've tried many different ways of being organized I just never stick with them. I almost always revert back to my back up method of stacking. I am a stacker. I stack papers, books, cds. If it can be stacked I've probably got a stack of it somewhere in my house. I love all the different ideas in this e-book. I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot less stacks in my house from now on. 

Basically this is all of the organization tips from the year 2009 that were in the the digests put together in one place. I like things being in one place. It makes life so much easier. In January it starts off teaching you have to put together a home inventory binder. You keep track of all your appliances and important large items.

There is a section that teaches you how to use coupons. How to organize and use them. I loved the idea about making a hanging pot rack in the kitchen. Absolutely brilliant idea but you have to get the e-book to find out what it is! There are also a bunch of ideas for spring cleaning.

Another section teaches you how to set up your home financial system. I never knew that throwing your bills into a wicker basket on your desk isn't really a good home financial system! Just kidding. Of course I know that. I just need to implement some of these ideas to get me straighten out a bit better. 

There are many more sections but I think my favorite thing is how to shop yard sales and also all the pictures of furniture that have been picked up and "re-purposed" There are some creative gals out there is all I can say. 

If one of your New Years Resolutions was to get better organized then you need this e-book. Just head on over to The Old Schoolhouse and get your copy. It's only $7.95 which is a pretty good deal considering the wealth of information found in it. Head on over and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home