Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Blessed

My emotions are overflowing as I type this. I just went out to the mailbox to get the mail. I found a priority mail letter to the Amundsen family. Inside was a cashiers check from an anonymous family with this sweet letter attached. I can't find my camera to take a picture of it so you'll just have to settle with my typed version. It says.

Merry Christmas.
Hello, for this Christmas my family and I wanted to donate to a caring family that has been there for others during hard times. My family and I have raised money for your child Colby. The number amount might be small, but our hearts are big and go out to your son and your family. We have spent the last month raising money for your son, and we hope him the best of luck. Your family is gracious and filled with optomistic attitudes. We hope this small donation will somehow help Colby further his healing. With such a great family and positive attitudes we believe he can get better! Perseverance, family support, a sanguine attitude, and a large amount of belief have been an ancient cure for all. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and keep your optimistic attitude about life.
Sincerely,

A family that believes in your son and family.

I am so humbled. I can't tell you how much just the letter alone means to me. Who ever you are you have answered prayers. I wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit very strong this last week and had been a little down. Thank you for reminding me what Christmas is about. I hope that who ever sent it can at least read this post and know how grateful I am. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and that you can experience the magic of the Christmas season the way I have.

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2009 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Ess said...

That is absolutely wonderful! You guys all deserve it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home