Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday 01/25/10









Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I would never suffer from technological break downs. Not me. All computers, phones and cameras always work perfectly. That's why this post is filled with tons of pictures of what I accomplished this weekend. Or not.

My computer will not open any files or the internet. Fun. Nice. I would never have thousands of files and music on my computer that I couldn't replace or had not ever replaced with a hard copy back up. That would be stupid. To never back up your computer. I would not be that person who doesn't do that.

My husbands laptop would never have it's usb ports stop working. Those lovely little USB ports always recognize cameras and their little memory cards also. That would make it easy to post pictures onto a blog but not mine.

UGH. That's all I can say about that. I'm thoroughly frustrated with technology today.

On a different topic. I did not totally tear down Colby's bed and put it up in Rileys room just because I was tired of leaning up against the bed and causing major muscle cramps in my back. I also would not leave Riley crib up in her room and threaten her with having to sleep in the baby crib if she got up out of the new big girl bed in her room. After three chances I would not put her in the crib and walk out to her screaming "I'm not a baby. I'm a big girl." That would be mean right?

I woud not be a mean mom and make Jahnna clean up the baby powder that is all over her bathroom on her own. I also would not tell her that if she could't find her lost homework that she was asked 7 times to put away in it's proper location then that was to bad. She just wouldn't be able to turn in her homework this week. That was not met with a huge temper tantrum after which I told her to go scream in her room because I didn't want to listen to it.

I would not be a the doctors office this morning because I am so stinking exhausted all the time. I would not seriously be considering a caffeine iv if the doctor doesn't find something wrong with my thyroid. I am not tired of being tired, having insanely itchy dry skin, freezing fingers and toes, migraines every single day and total and complete brain fog. I'm also tired of walking up a flight of stairs and feeling like I'm going to fall over because my legs are so sore. Now I admit to being out of shape but seriously this is ridiculous. I feel like I ran a marathon after one flight of stairs. The weak legs that are wobbly and to heavy to take another step. Something is not right. So I am finally going to make someone figure out what it is. And this time I'm not going to tolerate "You have chronic mono and need to learn to live with the fatigue" be the answer that I keep getting. That would not be an unacceptable answer that I refuse to listen to anymore. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Helga said...

Good luck at the doctors...I hope you get the answers to your problems. It took a long time for me to get diagnosed with Thyroid disease, I was starting to think I was losing it!!!

 
At January 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

It took me a long time to get diagnosed with that too and I also felt crazy - you're doing the right thing by making them keep looking for answers. Good luck! I make my two year old sleep in the crib again if he won't stay in bed too...and it works! And it sounds like you're teaching Jahnna to be responsible, so good job! I think you are a great mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home