Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, February 19, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5QF and Friday Follow 2/19/10

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

Oh man. You had to ask that question! Yes. I hit some poor little white dog type thing about ten years ago and I still feel bad about it. John teases me and told me when I hit it that it wasn't a dog it was a wombat. So now when ever I'm driving and he sees a dog on the side of the road he yells "Watch out for the Wombat!" Dang now I'm going to feel guilty for the rest of the day.

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Pull then if I can't get it off I cut it or burn it. Cause fire is fun! I don't recommend burning your pants off though. That wouldn't be quite as fun.

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Both. I shared until I was about 13. Then when my parents built a house I had a huge bedroom all to myself. I loved it but I never learned to keep it clean. Sorry mom.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

Neither. I guess if I had to choose one though it would be to eat the same thing. I can't stand wearing the same clothes over and over. Unless I could wash them every night. Then I guess I'd rather wear them.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
I remember that to stay up and watch the muppets was a big treat. So that was pretty cool. Other than that I don't really remember.

Thanks Mama M for 5 Question Friday. You can go take a look at everyone else's answers here



MckLinky Blog Hop



Now it's time for Friday Follow. I've met some great people over the last two weeks through this blog hop. So come check out some of these other awesome blogs and join in the fun!



MckLinky Blog Hop