Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, February 8, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's Monday again and as usual there are a bunch of things I'd rather not fess up to but will since looking back on them reminds me to have a sense of humor about life.

I would not hurry and snap this picture really fast just so I would finally have a picture to post. I think I've finally got the technical difficulties under control and rigged a way to upload my pictures. Riley does not love to destroy books so to catch her in the act of reading one is NOT a miracle. I couldn't resist having proof that there is a chance that some day she will do more than rip them up.