Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, February 15, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday 2/15/10

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get all neurotic this week and compltely reorganize my pantry. I frequently take the time to keep things in order and never have to empty the entire thing just to figure out what kind of food I even have in there.


This would not be the half way through unloading the pantry picture.
The view on the counter. Still not even close to being done emptying the pantry.

View from the stool I was standing on. Riley did not LOVE helping me make this huge mess and then refuse to help me put anything away. Mess making is not more fun than cleaning up to a two year old. She also did not keep sneaking candy and treats into her brothers room thinking I didn't know what she was doing.
And this is not what was on the floor when I finally got done emptying the pantry.
I am not totally proud of myself and my children because 4 days later and my pantry still looks like this!



Yup! You guessed it I am totally not neurotic about things like this. I am always completely sane and rational.


I also would not take funny pictures of Colby on the way back from a doctors appointment. I would not think he was totally hysterical because he was making such funny faces for almost an hour. He was so good on the way back it was amazing. He had this very perplexed look on his face. Normally he loves his 1950's superman video but that day it looks like it was very confusing for him.

This was not on my porch just hanging out the other day. I walked past the front door and thought it was a dog. It was not a very small deer that was seriously just chilling on my porch for about ten minutes. I am not crazy and ran to get the camera to take a picture of it, only to have Jahnna scare it away right as I snapped the picture.

And finally I am not such a bad mom that I never do my girls hair. Their hair is always done to perfection. I would not be so proud of myself curling their hair for church yesterday that I had to take pictures of them as proof that I did it. I also did not get flowers from my wonderful husband on Sunday. Did you even know Fed-Ex delivers on Sunday? I didn't. Thank you baby for my valentine!





That about sums it up for the last week. I am not going to go do something else crazy this week. It will be a completely sane and unblog worthy week as usual.