Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, February 1, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Memoir of Me

This little bit of news brightened my day. I forgot that I had nominated Colby for a memoir of me book sometime last month. I hadn't really expected to hear back from them honestly. I just got an email saying that Colby was listed on their blog and will be receiving a free personalized book! I am so excited. It's really cute and I can't wait for it to get here. This is the link to their blog post about Colby. These would be awesome books for any kiddo but I'm especially proud of my trooper and that he is getting one for himself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home