Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, February 1, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I would not take the two girls to the gym this morning to go swimming and not check the schedule before hand. I am always on the ball and never disapoint my children like that.

I am not considering calling the pediatrician and begging her to put Jahnna on an antidepressant. I am not tired of her making me feel like it's my fault she's not happy every day. I am not tired of spending time with her only to be told that I'm not doing enough for her. It is not exhausting being her mother. And just in case your wondering her psychologist does think she is depressed but that excercise will cure her of it. That's why we got the membership to the gym in the first place.

I am trying not to be down today but so far it's not working. So I'm going to go and try and get some of the housework done that I did not do this weekened.




1 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Della said...

I watched your video today. My son will turn two this month.

Some days I feel like I shouldn't watch videos like this. With tears rolling down my face, I am shaking and can feel the gorge rising from my stomach even considering such a possiblity in my own life, and imagining what it must be like.

On the other hand, I feel that it shows a lack of respect to say I can't face hearing that it happened, being afraid I'll have nightmares, when you had to actually live through it and don't get to wake up.

As far as today's post, it makes me frustrated that the doctor isn't listening to what you and your family need. Have you brought up the possibility of starting out on medicine, and then weaning off it as you increase Jahnna's exercise to replace it?

Anyhow, big sigh and a hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home