Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunshine Award



I won The Sunshine Award from Rachel over at Second Time Around. Thank you so much Rachel. I work really hard to try to stay positive in the face of what some would call a tragedy. I figure Colby had a stroke and I can be miserable over it or Colby had a stroke and I can focus on how to make his life and our families life the best it can be.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogworld!!The rules for accepting this award are: Put the logo on your blog. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So here are the 10 people I think deserve a Sunshine Award in no particular order.

1) Rudy Family Rukus
2) Troop Petrie
3)Sometimes Life is Messy
4)Sarah's Blog of Fun
5) Putting the Fun in DysFUNctional
6) My World
7) My Little Life
8) The Crayon Wrangler
9)Decisionally Challenged
10) Single Infertile Female

Go check them out and tell them how positive they are!
I also won another award and I'm so sorry but I can't find where it is in my comments. If I do find it I'll get it posted also.