Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, July 6, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday



It's been a couple of weeks since I did this so you'd think I'd have more to say but I don't. So here are mine.

I didn't totally steal the post two below this one from another blog and repost it. I wouldn't dream of doing that. (All thought I did give credit to the original poster!) I wouldn't think that everyone needs to read the parents of special needs kids bill of rights and shamelessly promote it on facebook either!

I wouldn't change the name of my blog from Amundsen house of Chaos to Amundsen house of peace in an effort to calm down our crazy life. Not me that would be kind of silly don't you think!

I wouldn't forget to bring the camera to take pictures of the kids on the fourth of july. (Hence the reason there are no pictures with this post!) Then I wouldn't find it this morning while packing Colby's backpack for preschool and realize that I had the stinking camera all along. I also wouldn't put Colby to sleep during the fireworks because he got so spastic and was screaming so much I couldn't hold him. That would be horrible!

I also wouldn't be around anyone who had bought illegal fireworks in Wyoming and brought them back to light off on the fourth! All thought I gotta say that Ladybugs are my new all time favorite firework! To keep from incriminating the guilty I will just say Thanks for a great show!

I also wouldn't stay home from the city fireworks and tell my girls that the 1/4 of the fireworks we could see over a neighbors house was all they would see if we went down to sit on the hill down the street. Who would tell a lie like that to their children!?!

And last I wouldn't let my two year old steal everyone's drinks at the cruise in car show this weekend. She would have enough manners to realize that she had her own drink and she certainly wouldn't leave floating deposits of crackers in at least three other recruiters drinks! Oh and lastly I would never have said that the traveling drill seargant was kind of a goofball and snicker about his push up contests behind his back! That would be so rude!!!!

Ok I guess I had a few more than I thought. Happy Monday everyone and I hope you have a fabulous week. I'll post pictures from the car show as soon as I find that camera again....

3 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Matt and Erin said...

sounds very --ahem-- like the guilty party to go to Wyoming and buy illegal fireworks. Gosh, we miss you guys! ;)

 
At July 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Erin said...

We miss you too! I still can't believe your in Germany and not just down the road even though it's been two years since you were just down the road. Crazy I tell ya! Was it weird not being in the states on the 4th?

 
At July 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Ess said...

Erin,

Spending time with your guy and the Burch's was one of our very favorite fourth of julys. Cee remebers Jahnna too; I sure do miss that we are not closer. I am glad your blog is open you are amazing and the things you do; thanks for sharing them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home