Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

I Am A Worm

I've been trying to figure out a way to post a video of Riley on here. It is so funny. Unfortunately I just found out that the recorder we have is meant to just be a point, shoot and view with no software to convert it off the little mini discs. So I'm looking at some other options.

Anyway Riley has been so funny lately. The other day she was doing her "I'm Riley" routine and John told her she was a worm. So she says I am a worm. Very pronounced with deep breathes in between each word. Then John tells her he is a king. So she says You are a king the same way. Then she says I am a worm you are a king go to work. When she's being onery now she will look at you and say You are not mommy you are a worm. She has dubbed Jahnna the dancing princess and Colby is a prince. I've got to figure out a way to get the video on here and as soon as I do that I'll get it posted. Kids are funny and Riley is a worm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home