Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Swagbucks

So I signed up for this search site. You enter in your info and get a tool bar for your webpage. Then when you do searches or buy things on the internet you go through this site. It earns you swagbucks. You can exchange them for amazon gift certificates and tons of other stuff. If you'd like to help me out or learn more just click on this link and it will take you to the website for more info. If you sign up I'd love it since you'd be helping me with my Christmas shopping for free and you could earn swagbucks toward your own Christmas shopping. See it's a win win for everyone!

Search & Win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home