Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Friday, December 18, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

5 Question Friday 12/18/09

Welcome to 5 question Friday. I love this bloghop. It's fun to read what other people answer. Fun times. Anyway here it is. Thanks goes to Mama M. for hosting the party.


1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?

In my teens? I don't remember. I think the only boy group I've ever really fallen in love with was NKOTB. I loved them. Had the video tape of one their concerts and everything. Other than that I was never really into anyone else that I can think of. 

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?



I usually do a Christmas letter with a family picture. This year it hasn't been done yet so maybe I'll get around to it on Monday or sometime this weekend. I hope or maybe I should just be honest and say I really have no desire to do a Christmas letter this year. I don't know why but I'm not into it. Hmmm Bah Humbug to me!



3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?


I don't know. Honestly I can't even think of one person I'd love to meet. I met Hanna panna somebody shoot I can't remember her name. (Hanna Panabreaker? Someone help me out it's gonna drive me nuts?) She came to the childrens hospital to promote a new movie she was in and was signing her picture with kids who were sick. She was really sweet. She offered to take a picture with Colby even though he was sleeping. She signed it and we still have it somewhere. Gosh I wish I could think of her name. And no it wasn't Hanna Montana. Obviously I'm really into celebrities cause I can't remember her name. John thinks I am because I make snide comments about celebrity love life's that I read off of my MSN homepage but really not into them all that much. 

*** It bugged me so bad I couldn't remember her name that I had to go and look it up. It's Kay Panabaker. She was in the Nancy Drew movie and a whole bunch of other ones. Anyway really a nice girl when I met her.

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?


It was my George Foreman grill but it started peeling and sticking and I finally tossed it. Now I'm at a loss. I need a new toaster and am debating a convection toaster oven. Any suggestions anyone?





5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?



A hoodie sweatshirt and a pair of Dr. Martens. Boring I know. I'm a plain white or black t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. Hmmm apparently my fonts want to do some crazy thing and switch it up on me. Sorry about that. Hopefully someday I'll figure out how to do html. Until then you get to enjoy a bit of random fonts on my blog posts! Until next week, have a great one!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Helga said...

I want to get a toaster oven but am not completely sure I would use it enough. I would so send you my George Foreman grill if my hubby would let me. I never use it but because his Grandmother gave it to us, he has to keep it!

 
At December 18, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Lisa Noel said...

i loved my foreman grill too but it got too small...i don't know how that happened lol ok maybe i do!
i'm tshirt and jean kinda girl too but seem like one of the last around here anymore. i always feel underdressed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home