Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, December 14, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday 12/14/09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am so far behind today. Oh I mean I am so Not behind today! I would never be typing this rapidly while listening for the spiderman cartoon to stop playing. I would not hope I get it finished before Colby gets mad and starts yelling again. And I would not wish that I had bought more spiderman dvds before Wal-mart ran out of them.

I would not go shopping this morning and totally forget about buying needed groceries and instead buy Christmas presents. I mean seriously who needs to eat right? They can wait another two weeks on Mac and Cheese. Or maybe I'll just head back tomorrow and stick to the grocery side of the store. Or not. I still have two nephews to buy for and I can't figure out what to get them.

Anyway I am not done with my Not Me Monday post because I am in a hurry. I just simply have nothing more to say. OK maybe not.

*** I would totally not post this and then come back 5 seconds later to say go post on my community please! I would really like $10 to be donated to Childrens hospital because I got 20 people to comment in my community. It's not just ten dollars from me. It's from everyone who gets that to happen on their communities so it's hopefully going to be a lot more than $10. Did that make sense? Probably not so just help me out and go comment. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2009 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some days you just can't tell if you are coming or going! Busy life, busy season, busy, busy, busy- Stop hold everything! Why are we so busy? Slow down and enjoy every moment, every little thing happening this moment. If you don't, you will never have the same moment again to enjoy and learn from. I agree..mac'n cheese it is! love mom Hoxie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home