Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, December 21, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday 12/21/09






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I would not run to get my camera in an effort to get a shot of this squirrel acting like Scrat on Ice Age. The squirrel was not trying to eat the scarf and take it back to it's nest. I did not yell for Jahnna to get her shoes on and run out and get the scarf away from the squirrel simply because I did not want to put my own shoes on. That would be lazy!


I would not put Colby into his stander Sunday morning so that he could watch us making waffles. He would not fall asleep as soon as I put on his Spiderman cartoon. He would not LOVE the neck massager we wrapped around the head rest to provide him some neck support and totally wake up when I turned it off because he was sleeping. Little stinker decided he really liked that neck massage he was getting. I've got to figure out a way to keep his arms more supported. They kept slipping down like that but for now he didn't seem to mind. 



I would not take pictures of the ash bucket that my husband put ashes into last night just to gloat at him tonight when he gets home from work. He would never put hot ashes into a plastic bucket and then leave it on the brick hearth. I would not come downstairs to the smell of toxic plastic melting in my home. I did not take it out into the snow where it melted a bucket sized hole all the way down to the grass. OK I totally would do that. 



















And I would not be enjoying the freedom of sitting here at my computer typing up a not me monday post while one of the high school boys from our church is playing video games with Colby. He is loving it. His little face lit up like he was saying "Oh a friend came over to play with me!" I think I might have to recruit some boys to come play war games with him more often!

On a side note. If you've ever wanted to try out swag bucks here's a link to join.
Search & Win
I've been on it for a month and I've already earned a $5 gift card to Amazon.com. I'm 10 points away from getting another one. This time I think I might get $10 to Alice.com which is a grocery store type site. So simply for surfing the web I've already almost gotten $15 worth of free stuff. Not bad for a little over a month of membership. It will probably only take me two more days to get that $10 so I figure I can start counting it now! Anyway give it a shot if you'd like. Thanks.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home