Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Riley singing Jingle Bells

This is Riley's version of Jingle Bells.



And this is her playing with her dolls lately. She's gotten really involved with pretty elaborate setups. She saw the video camera and stopped playing. I hadn't noticed she high-jacked my soda until I started video tapping her. She's a pretty funny little girl.

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Erickson Family said...

Hey atleast she knows shes supposed to drink things in the kitchen I find food all over the house from Allie. The other day she told me maybe Daddy did it.

 
At December 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Erickson Family said...

oh and I love the jingle bells song

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home