I stumbled across the Rear Window blog while visiting another blog. She is hosting a blog parade till 3/8. I thought this would be fun to join in, so join in on the fun!
Rules: All you have to do is link up to the party post, anytime between March 1st & 8th, & let the good times roll!
Add your blog to the McKlinky
To join in - introduce yourself - answer these questions!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Early morning like 6 ish because it's quiet and usually every one is still asleep but the day still holds the promise of new and exciting adventures. It's my me time.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Lobster and Crab with all the butter you can soak it in. If I pick an actual type of food I'd go with Japanese. I love sushi.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
That's an easy one. That Colby could be healed. For him to grow up health and strong and be able to do anything he wants. Of course I wish that for all three of my kids but since he's the one that had a stroke and has disabilities especially for him.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? I got teased about wearing glasses growing up and being a "hick". Now I think my husband just likes to tease me about anything he possibly can! Love you baby!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I don't know. I like my life. But if I had to choose maybe CSI or NCIS or some type of crime solving life that is only really truly glamorous on tv.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To be a writer. I have no grammar skills at all and I don't feel like I have anything really interesting to write about that any one else would want to read. It's why I'm continually amazed and humbled that there are people who actually follow my blog!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Around the world! Every where. I've always wanted to travel to see other cultures and historical sites and .... well the list goes on and on of things and places I want to see. Someday I'll get to them all.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Probably country or something jazzy and edgy like rock a billy.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
I don't know! Does Amazon count? They've got everything I want so I'm choosing to make it a store and that be my answer!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Now! I would not have made it as a pioneer or anything else. Plus modern technology kept my son alive. Course it also caused his stroke but that's a bitter side story I choose not to focus on.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Red all the way! I love red!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?I can't even name all the dwarves I don't think. Probably Doc cause he's kinda serious but happy too. I think in my mind anyway he is.
13. What's the last album you listened to? The devil makes three
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I taught floral design and horticulture for high school students. I don't even look like I've graduated high school most days but I was actually a high school teacher. The whole grammar thing can be explained away by saying I was an agriculture teacher and an ag student. I have a degree in animal science and agricultural education and I have no animals large or small. Though some day I will have my 100 acre dream ranch.
Here is a link to the newest donation button for Colby's fundraising account. This ebook is for fondue recipes.