Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Semi-wordless Wednesday




Can you guess how much this sad dead little plant cost? I wish I had a gift card for a contest or something but leave a comment guessing how much this plant cost and I'll post your name and blog on my next post. Plus I'll tell the brilliant story behind the sad little houseplant.

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Helga said...

I don't have a green thumb so I do not buy plants but I will guess that this one was $25???

 
At December 9, 2009 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Erickson Family said...

did you buy it like that? I say $5

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home