Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Monday, December 7, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Not Me Monday 12/6/09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I would never upload videos just so that I had a not me monday post. That would be silly. I mean if you have nothing to say why not just say nothing right? Wrong. I can't do it. So here are some clips from my new video camera.

Colby had a lot of fun playing with Dad this weekend.


He loves to beat up poor Riley.



He also loves to fly. Dad should not be lifting him like this. It's bad for John's back but it's not like he listens to me!



We never promote violence towards snowmen in our family.


And while waiting for You Tube to upload my videos I was not stupid. I did not watch Colby's video again and cry. I wanted to hear his voice again for just a minute. Sometimes I'm a sucker for punishment. If you haven't seen it you can go here and watch it but don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Brandie said...

Okay that was just plain mean leaving that link and forcing me to watch that video!! Now my makeup is running everywhere!! (I am kidding about that being mean in case you didn't get my sarcasm via typing hehe)

 
At December 7, 2009 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Brianne said...

I agree with Rudy! Found your blog through blog frog. My thoughts are with you and your family. He is one tough little boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home